Friday, June 24, 2011

Our week {InstaFriday...on a Saturday}

leak

That is my kitchen ceiling and this has been my life for the past 2 months.

Our AC unit in attic leaked through our upstairs walls down into our kitchen.

And as if that was not bad enough, while the ceiling was cut out they discovered our Master shower is also leaking.

And to make a long story short, let's just say the issue is not covered by insurance and we have to replace our tile shower.

So here's to even more of my summer days spent to the serenade of strange burly construction men hammering and sawing away at my house.

And to NOT going to the beach this summer as I had hoped.

BOO.

On the bright side I do have a home to complain about and I am grateful for that.

YAY.

kneepain

Speaking of boo...this has been my knee this week.

I've been running and my knee has been revolting.

I think my body is operating in dog years now.

gnashandaidan

The kids at hockey camp got a big furry surprise this week.

Gnash from the Nashville Predators.

Boy was in hog heaven I tell ya.

datenight

And so were Adam and I when the kids spent the night with Grandma this week.

We went to dinner, carried on conversations with complete sentences, picked up a Redbox, and swung into the movies for some blue cotton candy.

Pure bliss...Can I get an Amen?

chocolategravy

I've been making chocolate gravy for the kids a lot lately.

Gosh this stuff is good.

Too bad I gain 5lbs. just looking at it.

fruit

It's ok though...I've been content to eat copious amounts of fresh fruit while it's available.

Athena cantaloupe is my new favorite fruit .

table

I found this IKEA table on Craigslist this week for $100 bucks! I fell in love with this when I was in IKEA back in March. Retails for $280 new. Just what I wanted for my new sitting room makeover. Score!

bookfind

I had to stop by our Umbrella School this week, just to get copies made, and found this on their used book rack. Tyler's summer reading book! For $3 bucks! Mark that off my list of things to do please. Score #2!

hammock

These two have been wearing out dad's new hammock. It is kinda sweet to lay on. Not so sweet to try and get out of though. Never in my life have I been accused of being graceful.

chairclutter

I need an office. In the worst kinda way.

cars2

We ended our week with a bang. Cars 2 opening night. Thank you Groupon for your 2 for $5 movie tickets and half off dinner coupon. Felt weird not dropping $50 at the movies.

forecast

This is our weather forecast for the next 8 days. If you do not hear from me by the end of the week...I've either hijacked a plane to the Sunshine State...or I've gone insane. Or both.

life rearranged



"My every mortal breath, is Grace and nothing less"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

E-Mealz Makes My Life Easier

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

Compassion

Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.

Get Half off and Free Shipping!

The Inspired Room

inspired room

The Nester

Melissa

Lindsey

Poppy

Sweet Shot Tuesdays with Darcy

Sweet Shot Day

Lisa Leonard Designs...I have one..do you?

Lisa

Homeschool Village

My funny Canadian friend

Come on over to Bungalow'56!

Edie

lifeingrace

Ruthanne {snort}

Emily

chatting at the sky

Search My Blog

Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

grab a button!

Mosaic of Grace

Follow Me on Instagram

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Christian Women on Pinterest

Popular Posts

My tweets

Grow Old With Me....The Best Is Yet To Come

Grow Old With Me....The Best Is Yet To Come

The Tenderness of God.....

The Tenderness of God.....

Tyler

Tyler

Maggie

Maggie

Aidan

Aidan