Monday, June 28, 2010

Because I'm a follower...

Ruthanne and Melissa did this on their blog and I loved it.

Something about this made me feel like I was 15 again.

Laying across my bed filling out a questionnaire in Teen magazine.

A can of Rave and a denim Trapper Keeper on my dresser.

Checking the time on my Swatch watch.

Kirk Cameron and Jon Bon Jovi flashing their dimples from my walls.

All that was missing was this question..."Who do you have a crush on right now and do they know it?"

And my favorite Guess jeans with a tight roll.

Plus I'm a sucker for a post that I can just write and not have to edit pictures for. I'm lazy like that sometimes.

Anyhoo...if you decide to have a little fun with it yourself on your own blog, be sure to post the link in your comment so I can come over and learn a bit more about you!

**************************************

What color are your socks right now? It is Hot as Hades here in TN. Socks are being used as torture devices in the local prisons I do believe. If not they should be..it would make me think twice. Just sayin.

What are you listening to right now? Nothing! My baby and my husband just left for camp today and this house is eerily quiet. Can't remember the last time I heard the clock ticking and the air conditioner running. I hate it. Plus I'm left here with a teenager and a tween. I'm skeered.

What was the last thing you ate? Nutrigrain bar..blueberry.

Can you drive a stick? First thing I learned to drive on.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband

How old are you today? 34. I think.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Used to hate sports...but I married a boy from Philly and he and Hockey were a package deal...plus it appealed to the ADD side of me. Go Preds!

What is your favorite drink? water with lemon

Favorite food? carbs

What is the last movie you watched? Grown Ups. If raunchy humor is your thing, save yourself $50 and just watch Saturday Night Live.

Favorite day of the year? Christmas

How do you vent anger? I clean. Weird. I know.

What was your favorite toy as a child? Grew up on farm so animals were my toys...a horse named Sundown.

Favorite Season? Used to be Winter but since becoming a Homeschooler I love my summers! Still loath the heat though.

Cherries or Blueberries? Only if they are Bing.

When was the last time you cried? Watching Toy Story 3. It was not pretty. Think snot. Lots of snot. I'm not handling this whole "growing up" thing very well.

What is on the floor of your closet right now? Weights

What are you most afraid of? Failing my children...and airplanes flying over my head.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese please.

Favorite dog breed? Standard Poodles...we have two and I can't say enough about these dogs.

Favorite day of the week? Saturday

How many states have you lived in? You may want to grab a coffee...Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania. No we are not a military family.

Diamonds or pearls? Not to sound redundant but if given a choice I'd take a new lens.

What is your favorite flower? Tulips

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine? Nope. Even though my son had it. I would not get this or any other flu shot.

"My every mortal breath, is Grace and nothing less"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

E-Mealz Makes My Life Easier

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

Compassion

Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.

Get Half off and Free Shipping!

The Inspired Room

inspired room

The Nester

Melissa

Lindsey

Poppy

Sweet Shot Tuesdays with Darcy

Sweet Shot Day

Lisa Leonard Designs...I have one..do you?

Lisa

Homeschool Village

My funny Canadian friend

Come on over to Bungalow'56!

Edie

lifeingrace

Ruthanne {snort}

Emily

chatting at the sky

Search My Blog

Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

grab a button!

Mosaic of Grace

Follow Me on Instagram

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Christian Women on Pinterest

Popular Posts

My tweets

Grow Old With Me....The Best Is Yet To Come

Grow Old With Me....The Best Is Yet To Come

The Tenderness of God.....

The Tenderness of God.....

Tyler

Tyler

Maggie

Maggie

Aidan

Aidan