As always, be sure to read about McKMama and her Charming Kids with the link above...it is her idea after all! :-)
- I did not get out of the shower, and halfway dressed before realizing there was conditioner in my hair still!
- Just because I am still afraid to leave my 12 year old son unattended in a department store, does not mean that I would make him come into the dressing room with me while getting down to my undies....because I am sure that might scar him for life!
- I did not step on the scale and see the digits 169 yesterday!!! Because 2 and 1/2 months ago before the foot injury, it said 158....and if it did in fact say 169, that would mean I would be hauling my big rear to WW tomorrow night like it or not!
- And I am sure that those digits would not have a thing to do with my new obsession with Peanut Butter Pie! Nope, not possible!
- I do not have a clever 12 year old that thought he was cute by doing this while I'm trying to get my settings right on my camera....and he most certainly did not think I was quick enough to catch him obviously!
- I am not in fact so distractable the past 2 weeks that I have only managed to get in a few full days of school! That would make me a horrible homeschool mom....(or completely normal...not sure which)
- I did not have a FABULOUS lunch with our dear Missionary friends, the Coopers, in from Mexico for Christmas....that would be have been too good to be true and couldn't have possibly happened! ;-)
- I did not manage to invite my family to my dear friends house for New Years...that would have been supremely rude and rude I am NOT!
- I did not have these conversations this week:
When asked to name the landmark on the screen during Trivial Pursuit, Tyler did not blurt out, "OOOhhh Ohhh I know!!! Big Henry!".......(it was Big Ben)
ME: Aidan, how many seasons do we have?"
Aidan:"Four....Spring is cool....Summer is Hot....Fall is ummmmm...Leafy!...and Winter is cold"
Aidan (while looking at a bag of Baked Scoops): "Mom, how do they make these so easy?"
Me: "What?" (completely clueless as to what he was talking about)
Aidan: "These chips, how do they make them so easy?"
Me: "Honey, what in the world are you talking about?"
Aidan: "It says here on the bag, Good Choices....Made Easy!"
"And whatever I do, may it always bring glory to you"