- I did not go through the drive thru at Taco Bell to order a "Fresco" Gordita....and say Baja (where did that come from?!?!) instead...and then realize I had said the wrong word and quickly try to recover by saying "I'm sorry I meant Fresca" Only a scatterbrain would do that....and yes, of course my order was wrong after confusing the snot out of the poor Taco Bell guy.
- I did not keep putting off calling my mom on her birthday till "a better time" until she ended up calling me for something unrelated.....sorry again Mom!
- I did not lose the tape and/or scissors every 5 seconds while wrapping gifts.....ERGHHH!!! would someone puh lease invent something for people such as myself...maybe a Velcro shirt to wear just when you are gift wrapping so you can just stick it to yourself instead of laying it down???? Just a thought. :-)
- I did not attempt to clean my face with toner only to mindlessly grab fingernail polish remover instead! OUCH!
- While wrapping gifts at 2am with the hubby, in complete delirium, I did not say " I don't want to "chimp" on their gift....ya know meaning to say "skimp"
- And he did not relentlessly tease me about it.
- I did not hide the shirt I wanted at Belk, because it was the last Medium in that color, just in case I didn't find one better and wanted to come back for it later that day.
- I did not have my coffee Sunday morning (6:30am) jacuzzi-side...oh wait I did do that...and it was fabulous!
- My daughter did NOT ask for an American Girl Doll from Santa....and then change her mind 2 weeks later...and I of course had NOT already ordered one....
- I do not feel the
compulsionneed to do strikethrough's now that McKMama,my blog bestie, let the cat out of the bag!
- I did not plan to watch "A Christmas Story" with my sweet little family for Advent, only to have to turn it off 7 minutes into it due to hearing "SOB" said by the dad.....seriously??? Is this necessary movie making people???? It's Christmas for gosh sakes!
- I do not NOT know when I last washed my hair....ewww!
- I do not already have my eye on some snazzy gear for my new camera....that would be so ridiculously greedy of me.
- I DID NOT JUST CHECK MY EMAIL AND FIND ONE FROM NONE OTHER THAT MCKMAMA HERSELF! SUH-WEET! :-)
- I am not shamelessly fond of her and her cute as bunnies kids and big as Texas heart!...Oh darn, wait...I am!
- I have NOT....no matter what you may have heard (or seen if you were on Hwy, 31)....cried while listening to "The Christmas Shoes" song this week....because I have heard it 100 times and you know....am sick of it of course!
- I am not sitting here at almost midnight, half asleep, waiting for Not Me! Monday to officially begin so I can post this....that would be a red flag that a person has issues I believe.
"And whatever I do, may it always bring glory to you"