Check out McKMama and her wonderful family....including 2 week old miracle, Stellan!
- While driving in the Smoky Mountains this week (enjoying the museums and indoor pools while poor husband worked) I did NOT hear my daughter from the backseat say, "Hey, I just saw a restaurant back there called "Sexy Stuff"."
- And of course any decent mother would NOT have snickered at her comment! :-)
- I did not just "mmm Hmmm" my 12 year old when he asked me a question, thinking he asked if it was ok to have gum in the pool....only to discover that he asked if he could put his gum in the filter...."you know", he said, "since this is where the bugs and all go."
- I do not still shuffle around the email that McKMama sent to me, weeks ago, afraid to delete it as though it has celebrity status.
- I did not realize on the way to the Mountains that I forgot my laptop and literally begin to have a panic attack at the thought of not being "connected" for 3 days...that would make me a computer wacko I'm thinking..... (thank goodness my husband is)
- I did not just see my Maggie jump in the deep end and swim all the way across underwater on her own!!! Oh wait, I DID just see that! Holey Moley!!!
"And whatever I do, may it always bring glory to you"