Friday, July 15, 2011

InstaFriday...On a Friday {Imagine That}

shower1

This week was a weird. We were pretty much stuck in the house all week while strange men hung out in my bathroom every day to work on our shower.

Story of my life this summer.

shower2

It is coming along quite nicely though. Our tile should be in Monday and hopefully this restoration nightmare will be behind us.

dunkin2

Yes, this American does run on Dunkin. Not a Starbucks coffee fan. Sorry.

::gasp::

My Keurig bit the dust after 2 years. Apparently when they say "descale every 3-5 months"...they mean it. Who reads the instructions???

Anyhoo, I called to get some help troubleshooting and they said they were going to send me a brand spankin' new machine for FREE as a one time courtesy!

Suddenly my descaling shame was lifted and I am almost certain there were angels rejoicing in Heaven.

oldcoffeemaker

While waiting on my new Keurig to arrive I went between Dunkin Donuts and this.

Can I just say that once you have pushed a button, and 15 seconds later have a fresh brewed cup of coffee in your hands, there is no going back to this.

godrays

It was hot and sunny all week here in TN.

A heat index of 115.

Can you say heat wave?

I'm just glad we are no longer dodging tornadoes every other day.

cameraandcoffee

I had a date with these two one morning. I challenged myself to pick up my camera again. Unfortunately the pictures are still sitting on my camera. Instagram has rurnt me.

Sonlight

One of the highlights of our school year is the arrival of our books from Sonlight.

We love opening those glorious boxes full of paperbacks and restocking our bookshelves.

This year I found them on the porch...with our free Keurig.

By far the best day of the week.

life rearranged

"My every mortal breath, is Grace and nothing less"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

E-Mealz Makes My Life Easier

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

Compassion

Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.

Get Half off and Free Shipping!

The Inspired Room

inspired room

The Nester

Melissa

Lindsey

Poppy

Sweet Shot Tuesdays with Darcy

Sweet Shot Day

Lisa Leonard Designs...I have one..do you?

Lisa

Homeschool Village

My funny Canadian friend

Come on over to Bungalow'56!

Edie

lifeingrace

Ruthanne {snort}

Emily

chatting at the sky

Search My Blog

Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

grab a button!

Mosaic of Grace

Follow Me on Instagram

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Christian Women on Pinterest

Popular Posts

My tweets

Grow Old With Me....The Best Is Yet To Come

Grow Old With Me....The Best Is Yet To Come

The Tenderness of God.....

The Tenderness of God.....

Tyler

Tyler

Maggie

Maggie

Aidan

Aidan