Time for therapy...no black couches...and it's free! Head on over to MckMama's thru the link above for more of what it's like when folks start getting real about life...and how they muddle through.
- I do not, at the moment, own just one bra...that is never a good idea I'm thinking.
- I did not walk all the way to my car in the driveway just to find that I had brought the cordless phone with me! And I certainly did not leave said phone in my car till the next day.
- While getting ready for worship practice Sunday morning, I did not decide it would be a swell idea to try to iron my shirt...while wearing it!
- And even if I did decide to place the lower portion of my attached clothing onto the ironing board, I would never take the smoldering iron to my clothes directly up against my body!
- I don't have children that brag about the amount of gas that they pass...or the length of time they can pass it. That's someone else's children folks...cause we are homeschoolers and we are perfect...remember?
- When my husband asked "Who wants to go with me to the pet store for food??" I did not secretly wish that everyone would go...that would make me a horrid mother.
- When my youngest son decided to stay, I did not feel completely "bothered" that he wanted to play board games the whole time...what the heck kind of mom would do such a thing and miss out on seeing his big grin when he beats me at UNO Attack for the third time in a row?!?!
"That I would be...Faithful in small things...not neglecting what's right in my hands...And whatever I do, may it always bring glory to You"