Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The peace treaty...

I was too lazy to take a pic of this today....but I had to share it. I found this piece of paper when I was wading knee deep in clutter organizing our little homeschool last night. Apparently Tyler and Maggie have come to an understanding of each other and decided to put it down on paper. This cracked me up!


Tylers half of the page said the following: "We will not argue, but we will listen to each other and not do things out of spite."

And this was Maggie's: "I will listen to Tyler and Tyler will listen to me and Tyler will not do karate on me and I will not do karate on him." notice how she managed to slide in the fact that he will still in fact listen to her even if she listens to him??? Poor guy...he never saw it coming!


The middle of the page was where the signatures went...complete with little "x's" marking the spots where their names should go.






"And whatever I do, may it always bring glory to you"

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

E-Mealz Makes My Life Easier

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

Compassion

Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.

Get Half off and Free Shipping!

The Inspired Room

inspired room

The Nester

Melissa

Lindsey

Poppy

Sweet Shot Tuesdays with Darcy

Sweet Shot Day

Lisa Leonard Designs...I have one..do you?

Lisa

Homeschool Village

My funny Canadian friend

Come on over to Bungalow'56!

Edie

lifeingrace

Ruthanne {snort}

Emily

chatting at the sky

Search My Blog

Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

grab a button!

Mosaic of Grace

Follow Me on Instagram

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Christian Women on Pinterest

Popular Posts

My tweets

Grow Old With Me....The Best Is Yet To Come

Grow Old With Me....The Best Is Yet To Come

The Tenderness of God.....

The Tenderness of God.....

Tyler

Tyler

Maggie

Maggie

Aidan

Aidan