Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- After the untimely death of my snazzy little Cuisinart "on demand" coffeemaker, I did not in pure
lack of caffeinelaziness, throw my hair up into a clippy unbrushed and hop into my car and head down the road to Dunkin Donuts in my pajamas....and while at the window, I did not realize that they were very obvioulsy my long underwear.
- While driving to Dunkin Donuts in my unmentionables, I did NOT see Forsythia blooming and tulips and daffodils coming up out of the ground!!! There's no way this could be since it's only February! Unless you are in Tennessee of course!
- I did not take my youngest two into the
almost impossible, usually takes months to get into, holy cow they had a cancellation same dayeye Doctor I had for my oldest son knowing full well that they were coming down with strep(cause 22 other kids in our church had it too) and were burning up with fever....and I did not keep whispering in their ears as to not be overheardasking them a million times if they felt like they were gonna throw up because that would have blown my "nope my kids aren't sick" cover....that would have made me an insensitive mommy and a super selfish germ spreader of a person...or a mom of three just trying to keep my head above water...not sure which.
- After leaving the eye doctor with my super dry eyed
can you believe will be 13 in 6 weeks?!?!?!12 year old and heading to get the dreaded "swabbing of the throat" for my other two, I did not make my poor youngest child walk into the doctors office with his mouth down in the hole of an empty Kleenex box....that may have been a bit embarassing...even for a 6 year old with a fever of 102 about to throw up.
- And I am still trying to figure out where an entire box of Samoas went this week.....because it certainly was NOT me!
- And that sleeve of Thin Mints???? Nope, NOT me either!
- And Do-Si-Do's??? AS IF!!!...I don't even like those so I would NEVER just mindlessly
dip them into a cold glass of milkeat them at 2am.
- And while driving through town this weekend, I did NOT seriously almost stop at a roadside stand and buy more cookies from those little
evilgirls in green!!!
"And whatever I do, may it always bring glory to you"