- On the way home from bible study (at our church) last night, my 12 year old did not inform me that my 6 year helped himself to a doughnut (while they were supposed to be under supervision mind you)......out of the garbage. Awesome.
- I did not dump a load of clean towels and washcloths onto the floor at the foot of my bed this week and proceed to let my family go through them as needed (straight off the floor) over the course of the week....
- And I did not just do the same today with a fresh load of whites!
- While waiting in my dentists office (his actual office not the waiting area) I did not IN THE LEAST feel completely overcome by the urge to straighten that blasted lopsided picture hanging over his desk...good thing he didn't walk in and see that I'm sure...phew!....although he would have thanked me later cause that thing could have caused someone like myself to have a seizure right there on his floor!
- When I lost an hours sleep yesterday due to the time change, it did not in fact make me so delirious that I did NOT care that the pants, I was about to wear to church to stand on stage before 500 people for 3 hours, were so wrinkled that people may have thought I actually slept in them the night before....cause normally I would have cared about that kind of thing....and you know, thrown them in the dryer for 5 minutes.
- Ok, this is really sad I know....I'm aware of this...and I am coming to terms with what this may mean about myself. Friday night when heading out to dinner, I did not take a bath....but refuse to wash my hair cause it takes roughly 27 hours to dry and straighten these days, and somehow rationalize in my head that spraying my cologne on my hair would cover any "3rd day no shampoo" odor it may have been sporting....gosh, I hope it worked.
- I did not do a photo shoot of my kids this week and threaten their very lives because they would not cooperate and kept trying to outdo one another with who could possibly have the most distorted facial expression....I'm thinking these things should be fun and I should maybe even be nice if I actually want them to smile.
- I do NOT feel like making an appointment to see a different hair dresser after 5 years makes me some sort of adulterous harlot....especially after the beach perm.
"And whatever I do, may it always bring glory to you"