Click on the above link and check out the brains behind this little soul cleansing festivity....McKMama!
- Well, first of all, I am surely not shamelessly posting a Not Me! Monday this week with the sole intent of winning that snazzy giveaway prize! :-)
- While baking cookies this week with my daughter I did not tell her "no honey, you cannot eat raw sugar cookie dough because we just put a raw egg in there and that can cause botulism"....and then proceed to sneak a couple of bites while I had her rinsing out a bowl at the sink.
- I have not washed the same load of laundry 3 times within 24 hours...the second being to get the mildew out from forgetting the first and the third of course from forgetting them the second time!
- I am not glued to my bedroom as I type this because said load of laundry is about to finish and I have forbade myself from dare leaving this room till I put them in the dryer!
- I did not make chocolate gravy and biscuits twice this week...because to do so would make me a liar since I just recently posted on Facebook that I only make such a sweet treat for my kiddos once every couple of months or so.
"And whatever I do, may it always bring glory to you"