- I did NOT get so caught up in playing Wii with my son that I forgot all about the fact that I was sporting Biore Pore Strips on my nose and chin when the pizza man arrived!
- I did NOT hibernate within my house for 2 whole days without showering this week because it was 5 degrees outside and I was so cozy in my thermal underwear and pj's that I couldn't bear the thought of parting with them...or stepping onto a cold tile floor....that is complete and utter laziness and not to mention there would be a serious issue of hygiene involved here people!
- While at the altar yesterday, I did NOT have the thought "I wonder if my panties are showing?"
- I did not "ugly cry" (you know,non composed face... snot and all!) yesterday on stage in front of about 500 people , while trying to sing, when our church did Cardboard Testimonies....(this video is not of our church but it is where we got the inspiration and it was pretty much the same, just with stories from our congregation....you will get the jist...and get your tissues before watching!)
- I was NOT so stinkin proud of my husband for stepping up to share his Cardboard Testimony (which couldn't have been easy) that I could have just squeezed him to pieces....and I was not completely BUMMED when they had too many people and had to "cut" a few testimonies...his being one.... BUT I AM however gonna shout it from the rooftops here on my blog to give Him Praise for what He has done in our lives! ...and because I really am so very proud of him... Here was his "Cardboard Testimony"....
Front of cardboard: "Had affair a year into marriage"
The other side: "Found forgiveness and Christ...Celebrating 10 year anniversary February 5th!"
How would YOUR cardboard testimony read?????